Divorce online in Germany – an overview
Divorce (Scheidung) in Germany:
are interested in German Divorce Law, you are probably in
the middle of a marriage crisis. Facing a possible breakup with no outlook for reconciliation, you need to familiarize yourself with the divorce law in Germany. It is
an emotionally challenging time, but you should know
which legal obligations and rights follow on a
breakup and divorce. The German divorce law is not only shaped by the sections of the family law, but also by leading court rulings. In the following, you will find important information on how to
conduct a divorce in Germany and also learn about strategies on how to manage the
- If you are familiar with the German divorce law, you will have a better understandingof the divorce proceedings. In addition, you will be able to communicate better with your attorney
and contribute more effectively to the process of your divorce.
- You can file for an uncontested divorce after a separation period of
one year. In case your spouse contests your application for divorce, you need to prove the failure of your marriage in order to proceed. Without proof of the failure of the marriage you can get
divorced after a period of three years.
- A premature divorce before completion of the separation year can be granted in case the continuation of your marriage is considered
- In front of the family court you need to be represented by an attorney. Nowadays, you can appoint your attorney online.
- The best way to achieve an uncontested divorce is by agreeing on the consequences of the breakup and divorce in a mutually beneficial agreement on the
consequences of divorce.
We will be pleased to calculate the cost of your divorce case. Give us a call
or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
We need the following information:
– How much is the monthly net income of both spouses?
– How many underage kids (including children from former relationships)?
– How long have you been married?
– What are the nationalities of both of you?
– How many underage children are present?