If you are interested in German Divorce Law, you are probably in the middle of a marriage crisis. Facing a possible breakup with no outlook for reconciliation, you need to familiarize yourself with the divorce law in Germany. It is an emotionally challenging time, but you should know which legal obligations and rights follow on a breakup and divorce. The German divorce law is not only shaped by the sections of the family law, but also by leading court rulings. In the following, you will find important information on how to conduct a divorce in Germany and also learn about strategies on how to manage the situation.
We will be pleased to calculate the cost of your divorce case. Give us a call or send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We need the following information:
– How much is the monthly net income of both spouses?
– How many underage kids (including children from former relationships)?
– How long have you been married?
– What are the nationalities of both of you?
– How many underage children are present?
Rechtsanwalt LL.M. oec
Th. O. Günther, Köln
Rosental 98, 53111 Bonn
Tel.: 0228/ 24035038
Fax: 0228 92934811